5.03.2010

Sippin' Wine Open for Business!


So here it is. My first post for my first blog. Who would have thought I would ever be "blogging" and about wine no less? Not me, I am not a writer and never thought I'd be a blogger! But it's true. My new love and passion (well it's not a new love) is wine! Yes, I started my own wine business and I absolutely LOVE it. I mean how can you not love doing what I do? I go into peoples homes and do in home wine tastings with fabulous California wines! And I am having a blast. Yes, I will admit I am still nervous when I walk into someones house, but after that first round of wines is served, everyone lightens up and away we go! I am learning so much about not only WineShop at Home's great wines, but about wine in general. My blog will be about the tastings I do, the wines I sell and of course wine in general. I can't wait to see what you think and if you want to do your own tasting or order wine, contact me at jonnathoma@cox.net or visit my NEW website at http://www.sippinwine.com/!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment